Alhamdulillah


This reminded me of my dear friend, Diyana Shah who almost. Almost had herself into being a victim of Moscow suicide bombing a couple of months ago. We were all worried and prayed hard for her. When it hit me, I totally understand how it felt. When it happened, I was in my lab, doing the gels. I ran out and everyone was told to evacuate the building and the streets were full of people. Dr. V was scared too he was telling me that that wasn't the first time he felt it. But he did mention the existence of fault line between Ottawa and Quebec City. But the occurrence are extremely rare. He told me that there might be recurrence but I hope not. BIG BIG hope here.

That earthquake was supposed to be a reminder for us who were given another chance to live. I was sad. I shouldn't be but I did. And I do not understand why people thought of that being cool, because what if He decided to level it up from 5.5 Richter to maybe 7? Or even 8 or 9 or 10 for that matter? You'd still be thinking that it'd be cool and all? What were you thinking? You thought this was a bumpy roller coaster ride or something? We could have died with nothing. Instead of telling the whole world "Dude I survived the EQ, I felt it, it was so cool" and all, we should at the same time, be thanking Allah for he had given us another chance to live. And you know what? You did not survive that friggin earthquake. He saved you. Allah saved us. That's a whole different story. He loves us still, and He decided to keep me, you and you and you and you, and my all friends. That I think is cool.

Syakkireena a' kulli ni'ma.

Take that as a reminder. Not an entertainment. That you can find at Canada Wonderland for ~CAD65/entry.

5 Comments:

  1. atiqah said...
    ouch.

    thanks for pointing that out,kak nanue. hu.
    sarah.azman said...
    like this.. kte plak cm sgt xpaham org laen yg ckp "cool giler dpt rase earthquake" when i think they probably should say "alhamdulillah korg selamat".. diorg xtahu kut how scared we are when that happened..
    nanue said...
    tulah pasal kawan kawan. i was dead scared too. takut itu macam baby earthquake, intro to the big ones. nasib baik takde ape2 alhmdliilah ;)
    Diyana Shah said...
    again, thank god you're okay. and betul, orang tak kn tau apa kita rasa kan? for me, like the whole week asek termenung pk IF anything did happen. tak ready lagi nie nak menghadap the other world.

    alhamdulillah :)
    nanue said...
    yep Diyana, true dat. I think your case was even tougher. You were almost there, almost gila2 naik that subway kan? my case lain sikit, cause if anything happen, it'll involve all of us. no one died pon during that day. tahniah Diyana, He loves you lagi :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home